We believe SMALL GROUPS are the best setting to grow as disciples. As hospitality is extended and life is lived together in close community, there is opportunity to be real about the joys and struggles that we face. Fellowship, accountability, encouragement, and service can be experienced in deep, unique, and meaningful ways in a small group. Small groups help each of us to:
We encourage everyone at Galloway to be involved in a small group!
Find a group that works best for you! Check out the link below.
In addition to small groups, for those who desire to go above and beyond, there are larger more specialized groups at Galloway. These larger gatherings allow like-minded Christians to rally around specific activities and projects on a less regular basis. Check them out:
- Over 50s – monthly fellowship group
- HandiHelpers – seasonal fundraising and project group, includes the making and selling of hard tack Christmas candy
- Galloway Women – monthly service and fundraising project group, including annual soup sale and hat & mitten tree at Christmas
- Levites – twice a month service group that focusing on general upkeep of our facility
- Bible Study – weekly gatherings
Specific meeting times for these larger groups can be found HERE.